Digital Ad Sales and Local Ad Sales Training
Capitalize on the EXPLODING interest in online advertising by taking advantage of Abacast Ad Sales Services. These services will increase your overall ad revenues and help take you to annual profitability in a short amount of time.
For broadcasters that want to outsource all or only part of their in-stream audio or pre-roll video ad sales, Abacast provides sales and trafficking through its Abacast Ad Sales Partners.
Our Ad Sales Partners, Dial Global, TargetSpot, and AdLarge Media, will sell your unsold inventory. You can continue to sell prime inventory locally to your best customers and turn the rest over to a trusted 3rd party ad network. Most advertisers are nationally recognized names, and you can opt out of any specific ad campaign at any time.
Key Benefits of Abacast Ad Sales Partners
- Increase revenue through sales of your unsold audio, video, and display inventory through the Abacast Ad Sales Partner Network.
- Receive a significant share of the gross revenue.
- Add value to your listeners with nationally recognized advertiser names such as Geico and Webex.
- Retain flexibility and control by opting in or out of any campaign.
In-House Ad Sales Programs
For broadcasters that want to sell all or part of their ad inventory with their in-house sales team, Abacast provides the following free services:
Abacast Digital Ad Sales Program
This program is outlined in our detailed case studies and is being used by broadcasters today to generate annual streaming profits in a short amount of time. This program is a free training and consulting program offered to all Abacast customers. Customers keep all revenue generated. The Abacast Digital Sales Program provides four key elements:
- Digital sales training for managers and AE’s, conducted by Abacast digital sales experts.
- Station-brandable sales and marketing tools that outline the value propositions of in-stream advertising
- A “share of voice” advertising product that bundles your stations and provides premier exposure for advertisers in a cost-effective package.
- Direct support for this system in the Clarity® Ad Insertion and Management program.
Online Radio Ad Sales – Best Practices Guide
Abacast customers receive our free Online Radio Ad Sales – Best Practices Guide to assist their management and sales staff in increasing their online radio advertising sales. The goal of this guide is to explain how to generate the most revenue from your online radio station and to turn your online station from an expense into a real profit center.
This guide outlines:
- Best practices of online ad sales, observed from Abacast customers currently excelling in online ad sales
- The strong growth trends in online radio today
- Differences and advantages of online radio advertising vs. terrestrial radio advertising
- Fundamental challenges that many radio stations face in generating digital revenue, including comp plan issues and a general lack of knowledge regarding how to sell online inventory.